Thursday 9 October 2014

A little introduction...


 First of all, thank you to anyone who is reading this and who has taken the time to click onto my blog. For my first blog post I thought it would be good to introduce myself and explain why I've made this blog.

About me
My name is Alisha, I am 18 years old and have just recently qualified as a beauty therapist. As from when I can remember all I have ever been interested in is beauty and fashion. It's my dream to one day become a makeup artist. 

In 2007 I discovered beauty gurus on  YouTube and also on blogs, and since then I have been addicted to watching beauty videos and reading blogs about the latest makeup products and fashion trends. And now 7 years on I have decided to start my own blog where I will talk about everything I love. 

I hope people will enjoy my blog as much as I will creating it! Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have and also you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram @alishashawx