Wednesday 4 May 2016

Haul | Recent Beauty Buys


Hello everyone, I hope you're all well. Today's post is one I love doing, it's a haul of all the beauty items I have purchased recently. Being the beauty junkie that I am and also working on the beauty floor of a department store, I am constantly spending my money on makeup (which my bank balance absolutely hates me for!).



At the weekend I dragged my boyfriend along to Meadowhall shopping centre as I found out that the Boots store in there had just opened a NYX counter. So of course, I had to go! I swear I must of been stood at the counter for a good 45 minutes taking in all the amazing products and choosing wisely what I wanted to take with me. My poor boyfriend was so bored and getting pretty mad with me haha.

In the end, I didn't end up getting too much. I kinda regret not getting more now, but I am sure I will be there again very soon.

- NYX HD Concealer (Fair) - I've heard quite a bit about this so I wanted to give it a go. I didn't purchase it really for coverage but as more of a highlighting product. I have used this since getting it and I am really pleased so far, the colour is lovely and it blends out really easily!

- NYX Retractable Lip Liner (Soft Pink) & Soft Matte Lip Cream (Milan) - I bought these two as a combo to wear together. I own a couple of the soft matte lip creams already so I know how much I love them! I loved this colour for summer so I had to get it.

- NYX Micro Brow Pencil (Taupe) - I got this as I have wanted the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz for a while, but when I saw this one for less money I decided to give it a go. So far, I can't say I am a fan of this. I don't find it gives much pay off for some reason but maybe I just need to try it a few more times. I'll keep you updated on what I think.

- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder - This is a product I have wanted to try for absolutely ages and I finally purchased it for myself! I have never tried anything from Laura Mercier before so this was an exciting buy for me! So far I am in love with it, it sets my foundation and leaves my makeup looking flawless all day!

- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette -  This is another product I have been eyeing up for a while! The colours in this palette are absolutely beautiful. The packaging is the cutest ever and it actually smells of chocolate which is amazing. I haven't tried this palette yet as I literally just got it today but I am so excited to create some looks with this!

- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - Lastly. this is a product I have used already and absolutely love. I have repurchased this cleanser so many times now as I love it. It's the best one I have used for my skin type and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. This is such an affordable cleanser and I would reccomend anyone to try it.

Have you tired any of these products? What products should I try next? 

No comments :

Post a Comment