Tuesday 8 September 2015

Staying Organised! | Ban.do Agenda


Staying organised with agendas has always been something that I've wanted to do but I never seemed to find the right agenda for me. I like pretty ones with cute details, not boring ones as they don't excite me enough to plan my life in it. I recently discovered the brand Ban.do which create gorgeously designed planners which every girl will love. I instantly fell in love with this Florabunda 17 month Agenda (August 2015 - December 2016) and knew I had to get it! It was just what I was looking for, pretty on the outside and cute details throughout. Details such as each month has a fun, quirky picture with inspirational quotes next to it... for example the month November has "If you don't try, You'll never know" written multiple times in different fonts and colours. 


They also included a page filled with different stickers to allow you to customize your week, I love this idea and it instantly brought the inner child out of me when I saw these as I got extremely excited (Sad, I know!). I always remember when I was a kid, I loved stickers and always was customizing different note books with princess stickers from the Disney store. Now buying stickers has become a thing again as I love adding them to make my week look a little more exciting. 

Other pages include week pages, a notes section at the beginning of each month, pages for important dates to remember and cute pockets to hold scraps of paper. 


I am now being much more organised and it's helping me a lot with my blog and deciding when to post. This agenda now goes everywhere with me, the size means I can fit it in my handbag and have it at hand whenever I need it. 

Have you tried the Ban.do Agendas? And how do you stay organised? 

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm now following you on Bloglovin' : ) I love planners and diaries so will definitely check out this brand - looks lovely xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with planners, this one looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete