Tuesday 10 February 2015

Tag | 40 Beauty Questions

Hello everyone!
I found this tag and thought it would be fun to do, I tag anyone who hasn't done it yet!
SKINCARE

1) How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice 
2) What skin type do you have? Oily.
3) What is your current facial wash? I use a Vitage cleanser, its amazing! 
4) Do you exfoliate? Yes. I usually exfoliate once or twice a week
5) What brand do you use? Clean & Clear 
6) What moisturiser do you use? Simple light moisturiser 
7) Do you have freckles? Not really, but I tend to get a few in the summer or when I've been on holiday. 
8) Do you use eye cream? Nope but I should do!
9)  Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Throughout school my skin was quite bad but as I've got older my skin is a lot better. 
10) Did you ever have to use pro-activ? No

MAKEUP

11) What foundation do you use? I vary between Rimmel London lasting finish (303 True Nude) & Estee Lauder double wear (pebble)
12) How about concealer? Mac studio finish
13) What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love them! Especially for nights out when you want a more dramatic look.
14) Did you know you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? I did know this but I am guilty of keeping mascaras longer than this... Oops!
15) What brand of mascara do you use? I use all different brands. But my favourite brand for mascaras is definitely Rimmel.
16) Sephora or MAC? I live in the UK so we don't have a sephora so I'll have to say Mac.
17) Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope
18) What make up tools do you use in make up application? Lots of brushes and my eyelash curlers.
19) Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes, I use the Urban Decay primer potion
20) For the face? Benefit That gal brightening primer
21) What is your favourite eyeshadow? Argh! I have loads but I love "Young punk" by Mac
22) Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner? I use both but mostly liquid
23) How often do you poke your eyes with an eye-liner pencil? Not that often but I have in the past and it is not good haha!
24) What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I don't use them much but I think they look really nice.
25) Do you use mineral make-up? No I don't.
26) What is your favourite lipstick? At the moment I am obsessed with the 1995 lipstick from Gerard Cosmetics but my favourite changes all the time.
27) How about lipgloss? NYX lipgloss in "Dolly pink"
28) What is your favourite blush to use? Make-up Revolution - Candy Queen of hearts
29) Do you buy your make-up on Ebay? Never. I prefer to see make-up in person so I can swatch colours on my hand. It's hard to judge colours just on pictures.
30) Do you like drug store make-up? Yes, I think some drug store make-up is just as good as the expensive ones.
31) Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic company outlets) I went a few months ago when I visited York designer outlet, I loved it as I found some real beauty bargains.
32) Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I did complete a make-up course whilst studying beauty at college but I would love to take part in more in the future.
33) Are you clumsy in putting on make-up? When I'm in a rush I can be, but I usually just take my time when applying my make-up as it is my favourite thing to do.
34) Name a make-up crime you hate? Eyebrows that are filled in too thick/dark. The natural look is much less harsh on the face.
35) Do you like colourful shades of make-up or neutral ones? I prefer neutral ones on me. But for example if I am doing a neutral look on my eyes, I like to sometimes add a brighter lip to balance it out.
36) Which celebrity always has good make-up? Kim Kardashian. I absolutely love her make-up!
37) If you could leave the house using just ONE make-up item what would you use? Probably my Anastasia Dipbrow to shape my eyebrows as this would define my entire face!
38) Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on? Yes. I do it quite often actually, like when I am just nipping to the shop or taking my dog for a walk!
39) Do you think you look good even without make-up on? I think I look okay, but I definitely feel much more confident when I have it on.
40) In your opinion which is the BEST make-up line? Definitely MAC, without a doubt!
41) What do you think of make-up? I love makeup. It boosts my confidence and I think it's great to enhance any woman's features.


Thanks for reading