Monday 19 October 2015

Whats In My Makeup Bag?


I don't know if it's just me, but I absolutely love having a nosey in someone else's make-up bag. As these are one of my favourite blog posts to read, I decided I would do my own! 
The makeup bag I am using at the moment is from a brand called Cheeky which is available on there website and also ASOS etc. I love the little quote on the front which says "Let's kiss & Make up" and the size of the bag is perfect for me. It fits all my makeup perfectly and isn't too big that I can't shove it in my handbag. (Makeup bag is available here)


Face Products: 
  • Loreal Lumi Magique - W3 (Featured in my September favourites
  • Mac Studio Finish Concealer - NC30 
  • Collection Concealer - Light (for highlighting) 
  • Collection Pressed Powder - Translucent 
  • Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Palette 
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
  • Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso (Full Review Here
  • The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer (Full Review here
Eyebrow Products: 
  • Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade - Blonde 
  • Freedom Pro Eyebrow Kit - Light to Medium 
Eye Products: 
Lip Products: 
  • Mac Lipliner - Spice 
  • Mac Lipstick - Brave 
  • Mac Lipstick - Velvet Teddy 
  • The Makeup Gallery Lip Gloss 

So, that's it! That's everything in my makeup bag at the moment. If you would like a more detailed look into my makeup bag where I'd talk about the products I use in more depth, please let me know! 

What's your makeup bag essentials? Let me know! 

6 comments :

  1. That Mac quad has got the most gorgeous colours! I don't know if I could commit to one palette though, even if it's stunning haha.

    Chloe x
    Snug Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The palette I use changes every day! This is the one I like to keep in my makeup bag as its small and compact! All my others are kept in my Muji drawers x

      Delete
  2. great post, its interesting to see what others have in their makeup bags! I love the Hoola bronzer and the S&G kohl eyeliner :)

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love post like this too! Because everything that goes in the make up bag must be essential. I haven't tried any of this but I really want to get my hands on benefit hoola, the balm mary lou and milani baked blushes.

    Sitha | lemmeswatchit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to try them products, they're fab! x

      Delete